About the event
The Future of NHS Leadership 2014 summit will explore the evolving path faced by those directing and implementing reform across the health service.
Integrated health services form the centrepiece to the Coalitions healthcare reforms, striving to deliver better patient care and create stronger accountability structures. As NHS hospital services face further transformation, what new skillsets and expertise will be demanded from leaders and how will roles adapt to support integrated care?
This summit will draw together leaders from across NHS governance and leaders of tomorrow to examine innovative strategies to implement such change. Gain practical insight into establishing new working partnerships, strategies to incorporate the patient voice and examples of transformational leadership.
- How should leadership evolve to facilitate greater efficiency and better health outcomes
- How many leaders exist in the NHS? What is needed moving forward?
- Integrated care: what does this look like in your Foundation Trust and how will it affect working practice?
- Talent: identifying and investing in talent and management potential
- What does good governance look like?
- Moving forward from the Francis Report: supporting changes in organisational culture
- Using data to drive quality and accountability: new technologies to enhance effectiveness of leadership
- Discuss key challenges across the health sector and the role of leadership
- Learn how other Trusts responded to the Francis Report
- Explore innovating strategies helping to develop tomorrow’s leaders
- Discuss you views with other boards and organisations at the heart of the leadership debate
Who Should Attend?
Delegates will be drawn from NHS Foundation Boards, including: Chairmen, Chief Executives, Deputy Chief Executives, Chief Operating Officers, Director of Workforce & Organisational Development, Medical Directors, Directors of Finance and Information, Chief Nurses and Directors of Strategic Development.
This event will be held at110 Rochester Row, Victoria, London, SW1P 1JP.